Today´s strength and conditioning session for me was varied with lighter weight and higer volume than I would normally do. After a great game of cricket on Sunday in the sun, with Oslo Aliens CC, I could feel my legs. I was mainly fielding close in the covers cutting off single runs, squatting, diving and sprinting about for 3 hours gives me a good understanding of the condition needed to be competitive at the end of an innings in the field.
This session was completed over 90 mins in my Front Yard Studio.
- 800m Row + dynamic stretching
- Kettle bell squats x 20 + straight leg dead lift x 20 @ 16kg – 3 rounds (120 reps)
- Canali shoulders lying piked or knees to chest
- Shoulder press x 10 @ 10kg + overhead full squat with pole x 10 – 3 rounds (60 reps)
- 3 point clean @ 60 – 80kg + push press x 10 @30 – 40kg – 3 rounds (39 reps)
- Front squat full x 10 @ 40kg – 3 rounds (30 reps)
- Back squat full x 10 @ 60kg – 3 rounds (30 reps)
- Bench 20 wide + 15 narrow @ 20kg
- Bench x 10 @ 50kg – 3 rounds (30 reps)
- Bicep curl x 10 @ 20kg + dips x 10 + pull ups full x 5 – 3 rounds (75 reps)
Total reps = 419