Chris, Martin and Patrick. This is a training session for sprinter and hurdlers at the start of the Winter phase. This phase is about general conditioning and fitness while training the mind to use 100% of the muscle fibres in functionally specific movements. This is fundamental to the development of the skill, to work to fatigue without loss of technique. E.g. the dips and narrow press-ups are to increase strength of the chest and shoulders (pectoralis and anterior deltoid) in the sagittal plane, not the horizontal. This should give my runners a better arm drive and more forward power in a month or two. I might make this into a video as well, until then, any questions of the exercise description just comment and I will clarify.
Contact Simon Hunt
+47 482 10 445
Front Yard Studio - Majorstuveien 17A 0367, Oslo , Norway
Search My Blog
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/JRWox-i6aAk?a Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/AJrIpDpGpFA?a Sam Feldt - Show Me Love (ft. Kimberly Anne) [Official Lyric Video] 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/YNfsaF0AXUM?a Air - All I Need (Feat. Beth Hirsch) 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/mQusfSWFt6M?a Gotan Project - Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre) 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/BAVUPu7URbc?a Massive Attack - Teardrop. [HQ] 1 month ago
- Anna Chicherova Athletics Basketball Bislett Blanka Vlasic Blogroll Bobsled Cardiac Rehabilitation Cardiology Dietmar mogenburg Downloads drills Emma Green Exercise Files Fitness friidrett Fuzz Ahmed Galleries golden league Health High jump Ida Macusson Ivan Ukov jesse wiliams Jesus Depena Julius Caesar jumping Links Long jump mac Malin Fransson Margrethe Renstrøm medicine ball Movement Drills Music My training sessions Nikolai norway oslo Pharmacology Plyometrics Research running runnning run up softwear sognsvann speed sprinting sprints Stefan Holm Stine Kufaas Stomach Strenght and Conditioning Surgery T.V. Channel Testimonials throwing Tia Track & Field track and field training Training videos Triple jump vertical vertical jump Vertical power vertical squat jump weightlifting powerlifting ronnie coleman Video Podcast Videos Vincenco Canali Vincenzo Canali Weight lifting world record