This is a simple variation of a box jump. The aim is too jump on to the box sideways landing in a high or long jump take-off position. This must be done by driving the take-off leg down onto the box making contact at the same time the knee and hip become fully extended. This is not a jump to ‘step-up’ on the box. The arms and free knee must drive up very fast to ‘snap’ into the take-off position on top of the box. This exercise is also good for take-off stability in the ankle joint. This exercise can be used as plyomectric drill between weightlifting sets e.g. squats.
Contact Simon Hunt
+47 482 10 445
Front Yard Studio - Majorstuveien 17A 0367, Oslo , Norway
Search My Blog
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/0xf7O-a44YI?a Ashanti Only U 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/kjDM0Fz5ccU?a Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody (Official HD Video) 1 month ago
- #AskCrofty whats stopping teams verbally giving driving advice during red flag conditions? As it wont be heard on team radio.. 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/JRWox-i6aAk?a Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans 3 months ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/AJrIpDpGpFA?a Sam Feldt - Show Me Love (ft. Kimberly Anne) [Official Lyric Video] 3 months ago
- Anna Chicherova Athletics Basketball Bislett Blanka Vlasic Blogroll Bobsled Cardiac Rehabilitation Cardiology Dietmar mogenburg Downloads drills Emma Green Exercise Files Fitness friidrett Fuzz Ahmed Galleries golden league Health High jump Ida Macusson Ivan Ukov jesse wiliams Jesus Depena Julius Caesar jumping Links Long jump mac Malin Fransson Margrethe Renstrøm medicine ball Movement Drills Music My training sessions Nikolai norway oslo Pharmacology Plyometrics Research running runnning run up softwear sognsvann speed sprinting sprints Stefan Holm Stine Kufaas Stomach Strenght and Conditioning Surgery T.V. Channel Testimonials throwing Tia Track & Field track and field training Training videos Triple jump vertical vertical jump Vertical power vertical squat jump weightlifting powerlifting ronnie coleman Video Podcast Videos Vincenco Canali Vincenzo Canali Weight lifting world record